- 1 What is a UMID card?
- 2 Hoping to apply for an UMID card and need to know umid id requirements?
- 3 UMID Card Application for SSS individuals
- 4 Last Thoughts
What is a UMID card?
What is umid card? The Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID) is a four-in-one distinguishing proof card that Filipinos can use to execute with government offices, for example, the Social Security System (SSS), Government Service Insurance System (GSIS), PhilHealth, and Pag-IBIG Fund. The UMID is likewise acknowledged as a substantial ID in every other exchange. This makes it a standout amongst the most ground-breaking IDs in the Philippines. Now let’s talk about sss umid card online inquiry. Be that as it may, dissimilar to getting an international ID, an UMID card application is very less complex and less demanding notwithstanding for new school graduates who are beginning in their first employment.
Hoping to apply for an UMID card and need to know umid id requirements?
Here are the imperative things to remember before you begin with your UMID card application.
You Have to Do It Personally
To date, there’s no UMID card application on the web. Intermediaries or agents aren’t permitted, either. You need to apply by and by at any SSS or GSIS office.
UMID card application form is a need. It could be an issue for Filipinos who are too occupied to even consider making time for this. Yet, it bodes well on the grounds that the legislature needs to affirm your personality and ensure that just a single card is issued to you. You should be there to have your photograph, advanced mark, and fingerprints taken. No other method to do that than you showing up.
Ensure You Meet All UMID Requirements
Qualification necessities for gsis umid card
UMID cards are for nothing out of pocket for first-time candidates who meet these criteria:
- No existing sss umid card or UMID card
- Paid no less than one-month SSS commitment
- A legitimate date of inclusion (the date you began as a functioning part for each SSS records)
So, that’s how to get umid card. The individuals who need to change or lost their old SSS ID should pay a substitution charge of PHP 200 specifically to the SSS branch where they’ll apply for UMID.
Records required for UMID card
For SSS individuals:
- Accomplished SSS UMID card application frame
- Original or ensured genuine duplicate of any of the accompanying: identification, driver’s permit, Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) card, or Seaman’s Book.
- If you don’t have any of those IDs, check here alternate IDs and archives acknowledged.
For GSIS individuals:
- GSIS UMID-eCard enlistment shape
- Two substantial government provided IDs (e.g., international ID, voter’s ID, driver’s permit, PRC card, and so forth.)
Applying for UMID is Fairly Simple
Don’t forget about umid card status. SSS is the principle office that issues UMID cards to private segment specialists, while GSIS forms the UMID uses of government representatives. So on the off chance that you work in a privately owned business, record your UMID card application at a SSS branch. On the off chance that you work in the administration, apply at a GSIS branch.
Representatives who are both SSS and GSIS individuals need to apply at the organization dependent on whether they’re by and by utilized in general society or private segment.
You can get UMID card online. Here are the means to get an UMID card for SSS individuals and GSIS individuals.
UMID Card Application for SSS individuals
- Download and round out the UMID card application frame.
Prior to doing as such, read the guidelines on the last page of the frame. There ought to be no deletions or revisions. When you’re set, twofold check the frame to guarantee you’ve done the accompanying:
- Filled out all fields effectively.
- Provided something like one contact detail (telephone number or email address.)
- Provided your lasting location rather than a brief location.
- Indicated your favored SSS-authorize bank for selecting your UMID as an ATM card.
- Present your frame and archives to the closest SSS branch.
Not all SSS workplaces have the office to process UMID application, however. To know the closest branch where you can apply for an UMID card, look at this total rundown of SSS branches with UMID enlistment offices.
- Have your ID photograph, fingerprints, and mark taken.
The SSS staff, subsequent to confirming your reports, will request that you go to the corner where your image will be taken, your fingerprints checked, and your advanced mark caught.
Pay the UMID card substitution charge.
Special umid application form is needed. In case you’re supplanting your old SSS ID or refreshing the data in your UMID card, you’ll need to pay a PHP 200 substitution charge and present an authorized affirmation of misfortune (for lost cards as it were). Installments for UMID card substitution are acknowledged at SSS accomplice banks, for example, EastWest Bank, Land Bank, RCBC, Security Bank, and UnionBank. That’s an option how to get umid card online.
Yet, in case you’re applying for an UMID card out of the blue, you don’t need to pay anything. New UMID card applications are for nothing out of pocket.
Hang tight for your UMID card to be conveyed to your location.
As indicated by SSS, candidates will get their UMID card inside 30 days from the date of use.
After effective application and information catch, SSS will discharge your UMID inside eight working days. It will at that point be conveyed to your location by means of Philpost inside about fourteen days (Metro Manila) or a month (outside Metro Manila).
Actuate your UMID card.
This will enable you to utilize your UMID to check data about your SSS salary loan or any other registered money lenders, advantages, and commitments. You can enact your card at any SSS branch or booths in select shopping centers.
UMID Card Application for GSIS Members
- Download and round out the UMID-eCard enlistment frame.
- Submit two legitimate IDs and the practiced UMID card application frame to the GSIS staff in the eCard enlistment zone.
- Wait for an instant message from GSIS about where you can guarantee your UMID card.
- You Can Follow Up on Your UMID Status
Has it been a while to one year as of now since you have documented your UMID card application in SSS? You can check the status of your UMID card in three different ways.
And don’t forget about umid card requirements. The most effective method to Verify UMID card status:
- Send an email request to email@example.com
- Call the SSS Call Center at 920-6446 to 55
- Send a private message to the SSS Facebook page
Give your full name, SSS number, birth date, and application date while confirming your UMID status.
- Be careful with UMID Text Scams
With the long holding up times Filipinos need to persist before getting their UMID card, it very well may entice acknowledge any offer that guarantees to make things quicker. Be alarm—it’s possible a fake.
SSS has cautioned its individuals about a content trick that offers assistance in accelerating UMID card applications in return for a charge.
When you get such a message from an obscure sender, simply disregard it. Even better, report the occurrence to SSS and your portable system specialist organization.
Getting an UMID card is a clear procedure. It’s the hanging tight for the card’s discharge that will truly test your understanding. So it’s imperative to know everything about an UMID card application to deal with your desires.
Be that as it may, the long hold up will be justified, despite all the trouble when you get your UMID card and initiate it. You can utilize the card to pull back your SSS advantages or pay credit continues from ATMs. Furthermore, it’s acknowledged as a substantial ID when you apply for money related items, for example, charge card or easy personal loans in the Philippines.